This GALLERY has been created with the purpose of encouraging the INFANTRED children, who, starting from now, will receive this name by only being younger than 12 and who have visited the site InfantRed.com at least once.
For the first time in the History of our planet there is on the Internet a social network created exclusively for the children of the world.
Here, they will not only be able to develop their potential to the maximum but also their sociability. The INFANTRED children have available to them an unlimited field of options to develop their CREATIVE capabilities and share with many other little friends their feelings, necessities and other interests appropriate to their age.
We propitiate the materialization of unimaginable dreams of grandiosity in the present youth and the one to come.
More specifically the incentives are broken down in this manner:
1. DISTINGUISHED infantred children. Will be known as NID – They will be the ones who have created at least one original collaboration in one of the five objectives.
2. Infantred Child of the month: NIM – The NID with the most collaborations in a month.
3. Infantred Child of the year: NIA – The NIM with the most collaborations in a year.
4. Worksmith of a better world: FMM – The NIA who keep submitting work
5. Maximum Honor of the Century: MHS21 – The FMM who submit ORIGINAL work for at least three years.
By reaching whichever one of these categories, the child who desires it will receive a CERTIFICATE that accredits him or her as such.
See model of certificates on the site. If you prefer it with a picture included, you can request it.
In order to guarantee the validity of the titles that infantRed.com awards, the children are obligated to take the corresponding graduation tests. Specifically in the levels FMM (WORKSMITH OF A BETTER WORLD) AND MHS21(MAXIMUM HONOR OF THE CENTURY).
a-) The first requisite to fulfill consists in having obtained the title NIA (infantRed child of the year)
b-) Then attain the first place among all the existing NIA at the moment for having succeeded with the most creations submitted to the site.
c-) Sworn declaration which proves categorically they have created at least three works that evidently benefitted neighbors, friends, classmates or other known people. Preferably describe works, cite names and last names.
The University of the Children
Below is a gallery of the diplomas you can receive at the University of the Children. Click or tap on the picture to view the full size.